With the coronavirus causing a global pandemic, it’s pretty tough living in the world right now. The news is full of statistics and estimations, everyone is adjusting to a new normal, we are all worried for the health of our friends and family and many creative individuals and organisations are facing severe career and financial uncertainty and insecurity.
One of our specialties is providing front of house and support staff to organisations across the UK’s creative and cultural industries and, right now, our target workforce are concerned about how they will weather this crisis, and the uncertain times that follow. We are dedicated to developing and nurturing multi-faceted, flexible and well-rounded talent so, to help you prepare for what comes next, we have put together a list of free online courses (some of which our CEO is currently working through!) that we think will help you look after yourselves, discover new skills and (hopefully) open the door to more opportunities when this is all over.
- Managing Mental Health & Stress, Coventry University
- Nutrition & Wellbeing, University of Aberdeen
- De-mystifying Mindfulness, Universiteit Leiden (Netherlands)
- Basic First Aid: How to be an Everyday Hero, University of Glasgow
- HR Fundamentals, CIPD
- Understanding Diversity and Inclusion, Purdue University, USA
- A Practical Guide to Managing People at Work, University of London & Birkbeck, University of London
- Digital Skills: Retail, Accenture
- What Makes an Effective Presentation?, Coventry University
- Business Fundamentals: Project Management, The Open University
- Management and Leadership: Leading a Team, The Open University
- An Introduction to Emergency Planning and Preparedness, Coventry University
- Principles of Service Management, Hanken University (Finland)
- The Digital Economy: Selling Through Customer Insight, The Open University